ZAPP - www.zapplication.org
- One of the more prominent platforms in the art show application space.
- Set up for event organizers to list their call for entry and accept applications.
- Houses all of the information artists need to know about these events
- Allows artists to create a profile and portfolio for streamlined submission.
- Offers cloud storage for quality jury photos for easy sending and viewing.
- Free to use; only costs are application fees for chosen events.
- Used by local events such as Blue Genie Art Bazaar & Art @ the Domain.
Call for Entry - www.callforentry.org
- Sister site to ZAPP, also brought to you by Western States Arts Federation (WESTAF).
- More focused on Calls for Entry and Public Art Opportunities than festivals.
- Easy to search database of listings from art galleries and other event organizers.
- Full details on the requirements for each application and platform for submitting.
- Artists create a profile and upload a portfolio to be ready for any opportunity.
Juried Art Services - www.juriedartservices.com
- First digital jury system developed for applying to large arts & crafts trade shows.
- Allows for online jurying of applicants at the judges' convenience.
- Free to join, but does include processing costs and application fees.
- Create a portfolio and make edits over time as your body of work changes.
- Customize how jurors will see your submissions for greater flexibility.
- Example shows listed here include the Smithsonian Craft Show & American Craft.
- Festivalnet (Paid) - www.festivalnet.com
- FairsandFestivals.net (Paid) - www.fairsandfestivals.net
- ArtShow (Listings Only) - www.artshow.com
Did I miss your go-to platform or site? Send me a note.